1. The sacrifice made by Jesus. As much as I try to hold onto my past sins, Jesus won’t let me because he died for those so I don’t have to.
2. Prayer. It makes all the difference in the world.
3. My husband. This one could go on forever, I’m thankful for him, all of him.
4. Our precious baby BOY, who I can’t wait to meet in 6 months.
5. My family, friends and church family. Without them, I don’t think I could get through the trials we’ve been given.
6. The trials we’ve been given. Without them, we wouldn’t grow.
7. California sunshine. (which we are lacking today but that’s okay)
8. My photography business.
9. This blog. And my readers. To be able to express myself freely, and to have people read about our lives because they want to know and care about us. It’s an honor.
10. The people who work for our freedom, they come in all shapes and forms.